Latest From the Blog
- 8 Ways to Survive Isolation With Your Partner (And maybe even enjoy it)
- 12 Essential Travel Items for Every Adventure
- Explore the Garden Island on Foot: A Kauai Hiking Guide for the First Time Visitor
- Why You Need to take a Wailua River Kayak Tour (And Who to Do it With)
- The Best Roman Style Pizza in Philadelphia
Meet Joe & Alicia
Hey there! We’re Joe and Alicia, a travel blogging married couple who are: 1. Very Hungry and 2. High Energy.
We enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic dinners…er, wait. I mean, we do enjoy those, but that’s probably not why you’re here.
We’re guessing you’re here because, like us, you have itchy feet, wanderlust, a case of the suitcase blues, and what have you. You love to MOVE, but you also know that the only real way to travel is to travel together.
Maybe you’re the kind of traveler who likes to:
- Eat well and eat often
- Get outside in any way possible! Hiking, biking, running, kayaking…it doesn’t matter so long as it gets you moving
- Explore and enjoy your travels with your partner
Were we right? YES…nailed it.
We have very similar interests. Also, maybe we can help.
If you want to learn how to travel better together, to get outside and go on adventures, and where to find the best damn food, we’re your people.
We’re good at what we do. And we want to share it with you.
Also, we want to build a community of folks like us. We want to remind others how good it feels to see this world together…and to let loose and have some FUN while you’re at it.
So welcome! Stick around, enjoy the show, shoot the breeze, and maybe we can help give those wandering feet a bit of direction.
Start your travel planning
Use our website for travel planning, inspiration, and guides.
Helping you to find the tastiest food from around the world.