There is food, and then there is food worth traveling for…
Here at Miles Less Traveled, we love to eat, and we love to share what we eat with everyone. Where have we been eating? What has been our favorite food in each country we have visited? What don’t we like? What was too weird for us to even try? Food Travel is about more than just eating. Here at Miles Less Traveled, it’s a way of life.
Recent Posts on Food Travel
- Trastevere Food Guide | Eat at the Best Restaurants in Trastevere, Rome
- Where to Eat after Hiking in Wissahickon Valley Park in Philly | Miles Less Taveled
- Food Travel Planning: How to Go on a Foodcation
- Finding Tacos in Austin: A Complete Ranking of the Best We ate to the Worst
- Guys Weekend: Why It’s Important, and The Best Way to Do it
This is about helping you to fall in love with a new place, new people, and new cultures through the food.